Who We Are
Niagara Coatings Services, Inc. is a growing company. Our employees continually research new coating and lining techniques, with diversification into other related fields. We have extensive and ongoing Quality Assurance, Safety and Hazard Communication Programs, which comply with all OSHA training requirements. Staff and Management are continually attending safety and technology seminars as well as hands-on workshops, to assure that we can offer our customers the latest methods in the safest way possible.
Join Our Team!
Full-Time Accounting Assistant
Starting Salary $17.00 – $18.00 an Hour; Benefits Available
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Accounts payable
- Reconciliation and processing of inter-company accounts
- Quarterly processing of sales tax
- Monthly reconciliation of various trial-balance accounts (prepaid assets, accrued liabilities)
- Completion of reports and projects at the direction of the Office Manager
- Assistant to the Office Manager
- Administrative support
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is helpful
Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred (Associate’s acceptable)
Please fax 716 297-5603 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you worked in field or shop painting? Send us your resume!